There are a number of benefits to employers in supporting their staff in working towards Professional Registration
Certification is the first stage on the Professional Registration journey with a focus on demonstrating knowledge and skills, and developing these in the workplace.
- Your organisation benefits from the opportunity Certification offers for career progression
- Your organisation benefits from staff demonstrating their commitment to continuing professional development
- Your staff will help you to stay on top of industry developments through professional networking
- Your organisation benefits from the opportunity to benchmark against other organisations
- Your organisation will benefit from your commitment to staff improvement
- Your organisation will benefit from improved business performance through involvement in Certification
Chartership demonstrates that individuals have both the knowledge and skills required for their role and the ability to apply them in their role. It enables admission to a growing network of inspiring individuals committed to the information professions.
- Your organisation benefits from a new platform for discussion and development of ideas
- Your organisation benefits from access to a network of committed individuals across the information professions
- Your organisation benefits from a structure to encourage improvement and development of skills
- Your organisation demonstrates the value of your employees and the profession by encouraging Chartership
- Your organisation demonstrates your investment in developing leaders of the future
Fellowship is the pinnacle of professional recognition; a celebration of leadership and of significant contribution to the information professions.
- Your organisation receives validation of the impact your staff have had on the sector
- Your organisation benefits from innovative thinking and practice
- Your organisation benefits from influence in the sector
- Your organisation can benefit from improved resilience
- Your organisation can be shaped from feedback that the process offers
For further information on all three levels, see the documents attached below.