The CPD Forum is a national CILIP meeting which brings together the CILIP Professional Development Group and the Professional Registration Support Network which supports Candidate Support Officers (CSOs) and Mentor Support Officers (MSOs).
Together these groups work to provide development opportunities for CILIP members, no matter what stage of their career.
The CPD Forum:
- Provides a forum for CSOs and MSOs to meet together with a member of the Professional Registration Board and CILIP officers to share information, knowledge and best practice and receive training
- Ensures quality control across the delivery of Professional Registration training and support (including Mentor training and support)
- Supports the development and delivery of online training to support Professional Registration which will supplement face to face training
- Contributes to CILIP policy development (where appropriate)
- Develops and delivers national core offers to support all members in their CPD.